Kaizen Center for Mental Health (KCMH) is a multi-specialty private practice in Salt Lake City, Utah. We are looking for full and part-time candidates. Full-time candidates (25 billable hours per week) are responsible for the cost of insurance panel credentialing should you leave sooner than 18 months of employment.
Compensation is up to $40 per billable hour, contingent on experience and paid out monthly.
The candidate must currently have, or be willing to develop, a niche(s) e.g. children, couples, trauma, EMDR, family, etc. Be willing to attend training related to clinical skills as well as marketing and business networking skills to assist KCMH in growing a referral base and recognition in the community. KCMH provides a steady stream of referrals that depends upon the therapists’ engagement in marketing duties, overseen, and supported by a supervisor.
Candidate must be independent, driven, and collaborative. The right candidate will enhance our fun, connected, and growth-minded group of clinicians. The candidate will be employee status.
- Current State of Utah license as a Ph.D., PsyD, CSW, LCSW, ACMHC, CMHC, LMFT or LCPC
- Master’s or Doctorate Degree from an APA-accredited institution.
- Pass a background check
- If you are provisionally licensed, must be willing to work 15 billable hours per week or more
- If you are fully licensed, must be willing to work 25 billable hours per week
- Prior private practice experience is a plus