Kaizen Center for Mental Health (KCMH) is a multi-specialty private practice in Salt Lake City, Utah. We will eventually be looking for full-time and part-time psychotherapists in the near future. If you would like to inquire about when we are hiring again, please send an email to email@example.com:
We have a truly beautiful office space nestled on a heavily wooded acre of land in the heart of Millcreek. Every clinician office has it’s own window, there are walking trails and sitting areas for staff and clients to use for healing. Check out our social media for a few pictures – more to come!
- A steady stream of referrals
- Competitive compensation
- An in-house insurance biller to coordinate benefits/eligibility and submit claims
- An in-house receptionist who answers calls and schedules intake appointments
- Individual consultation with our Clinical Director
- Access to ongoing in-person training in evidenced-based modalities including Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Mind-Body Bridging
- Provided with a clinical curriculum that includes case conceptualization, treatment planning, note templates, ACT-consistent client handouts, in-session exercises, client behavior monitoring and goal setting worksheets, recorded audio files for in-session practice
- Monthly group case consultation
- Paid sick time and vacation
- Eligible for performance bonuses every six months (based on completion of documentation, collecting copays, marketing, and blogging activity)
- Eligible for profit sharing after one year of full-time employment
- Eligible for private office after consistent full-time employment
- Supportive, authentic and growth oriented team environment
If you are fully licensed as a clinician in the state of Utah, candidate must be full-time (25 billable hours per week). Full-time candidates are responsible for the cost of insurance panel credentialing should you leave sooner than 18 months of employment. Compensation is up to $40 per billable hour, contingent on experience and paid out monthly.
The candidate must currently have, or be willing to develop, a niche(s) e.g. children, couples, trauma, EMDR, family, etc. Be willing to attend training related to clinical skills as well as marketing and business networking skills to assist KCMH in growing a referral base and recognition in the community. KCMH provides a steady stream of referrals that depends upon therapists engagement in marketing duties, overseen and supported by a supervisor. Candidate must be independent, driven, and collaborative. The right candidate will enhance our fun, connected, and growth-minded group of clinicians. The candidate will be employee status.
- Pass a background check
- If you are provisionally licensed, must be willing to work 15 billable hours per week or more
- If you are fully licensed, must be willing to work 25 billable hours per week
- Prior private practice experience is a plus
- Master’s or Doctorate Degree from an APA-accredited institution.
Required license or certification:
- Current State of Utah license as a Ph.D., PsyD, CSW, LCSW, ACMHC, CMHC, LMFT or LCPC
If you have any questions, please submit them below.